Have you ever considered personal training?
For some of us, it may seem like something we just don’t need – a person shouting at us for an hour to make us do exercises we already do by ourselves.
For others, having a personal trainer is a comfort and can create a false sense of belief that you’re doing lots of exercise and working out hard, just because you pay for a PT.
At Hale Country Club & Spa, neither of these things are true.
At Hale, we do things differently.
At Hale, we have a different breed of trainer.
The benefits of personal training
When you have the right personal trainer pushing you to your safe limits, the benefits can be a huge. A great personal trainer will help you:
- Stay motivated – both when you are with the trainer and when you’re working out on your own
- Eat healthily – all good trainers will analyse your diet and help you choose the right foods to support your goals
- Plan for the future – with a personal trainer, you’ll lay out your aims and ambitions and work towards them effectively
- Work out effectively – no more performing exercises incorrectly, damaging your body and not getting the full benefits
- Learn new exercises – don’t get stuck in the same routine, when there are thousands of variations to try
- Reach bigger heights – with your goals set and someone driving you on, you’ll be amazed at what your body can do, and what your mind can achieve
The trainers at Hale Country Club
At Hale, our personal trainers are the best of the best. We only allow the most elite PTs to work with us, and we inspire a different breed in the club.
There’s no messing around with our trainers. There’s no hiding.
From record breakers to world-class athletes, each of our personal trainers have a unique expertise, and they’re here to drive you towards incredible success, whether that be training for a marathon, losing three stone, or bulking up.
They won’t stop until you succeed, even if that means hunting you down.
Check out our personal trainers, and book in with one of them today to transform the way you exercise.